Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vacations?!

You all know that right now my vacations are going on but i don't have anything to do even though i am sitting on this laptop for almost the whole day. What i do is just go on Facebook, log out and again login. Then i just surf on the net for lame things like-
"What should i do on the PC when i am bored?"
and the answers are even lamer. Like-
"you can go to Facebook!"Which i have been doing for the past decade. Another answer was-
"You can go to www.ex-girlfriends.com" What do they even mean by that.I didn't go to that link, i swear.
Well the only thing i really do on the laptop is this blog post which  i write every morning. 
The odd thing is that i don't have any PC game  to play and it gets very irritating when i have to play a stare game which the Desktop screen cause i can never win. And when ever i need a new game to play my brother is there to my rescue but right now his Pre-Boards are going on and when ever i enter his room he is either sleeping or studying which is a very irritating view to watch as i have not even opened my books after repeated warnings from my mom who gets back a ferocious reply from me.

Leaving all that aside what all was left was to read books which i am but i don't know why, i can't finish it how much i try. Yesterday i was having a stare game with Google when i heard about this software called Pika. I downloaded it and made my own web browser "Leaf Explorer" which works awesome.
Right now my dad has to take this laptop to office so Adios and if you want please visit the blog of a close friend of mine Adeel - Science Cauldron.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awsum I mistakenly came to yuor blog and guess what?
You just got a new follower..:D

Niranjan said...

Thank you a lot... I will be more encouraged if more people like you stumble into my blog.
Editor

Anonymous said...

Haha..sure Im a friend of the above anonymous folllower ,and trust me you're followers are gonaa increase man you're awsum!btw listenn wouldn't ot be better if you started writing even about real life situations which go for more than just you!pleasee do and write more of poemss you're good atitt!
KEEP CALM AND STAY POSTING :D