Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Don't know what to get for Christmas?!

Well first of all, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
I think everyone must be having a great time right now, having fun, playing games and silently sneaking into bed early and waking up late. Some may even be very eager for what they will get on Christmas from their parents but i have a huge problem! My parents asked me what i want for Christmas and i am blank... What i really wanted was any pet(i literally mean ANY) but that is impossible as in the morning no one is at home and the dog may  not feel so good if it is left alone. Other than that i didn't know what to take for this Christmas and my parents say if i don't tell them what i want for Christmas then i ain't going to get anything. My brother as usual asked for a bunch of chocolates but i'm not such a fan of chocolates so i have already decided that i don't want anything eatable. What is left is clothes but i have so many clothes at home that i don't even want that. So even scratch that off the list. I seriously don't know what else to take! I can take books but i already have a shelf full of books i yet have to read. This is just pissing me off. I know i am too big for it but i lately started having this craze for Duel Master cards again but again to by bad luck you don't get them in Delhi now. So i thought of getting a digital pen and pad but i realized i already have one and can just repair it. 
Tomorrow is Christmas and my mom's birthday but i don't know what i want for Christmas. My dad says it is because i don't have any wish. That may be true but the fact my dad is missing is that it is CHRISTMAS! Such a chance only comes twice in an year(including my birthday) and i can't let it fly off without getting anything. If anyone is listening please help! I don't know what to do! Is anybody there? Anybody? ... Please! ... Anything? ...:( 

No comments: