Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Don't Know what to write on today...

 

I woke up today at 9:15 and after doing my morning chores i came and sat here on the laptop thinking what to write on this freaking blog which i don't think anybody even reads. But i had to write something or the other, i didn't want to stop blogging gain. Well, first i thought that should i write about what i did on Christmas but i hadn't done anything so great on that day so i scratched that of the list. Second was to write on this new novel i was going to write but i didn't want to write spoilers on the net about the book. So Scratch that too. Third was write a poem of my own but every cell of my brain said that they were too lazy to write one(i can talk to my cells. I am thinking of going to India's got talent for this. :p). Now the last option was to write a book review but i already have a blog for my reviews so scratch that off too.

Now what can i  do? sit on my mom's laptop staring at a troll face(that is the background) and do nothing?! Or i could write a post on "I Don't Know what to write on today..." which i thought would be funny as well as interesting but the problem i am facing is i have less content to write. So i thought of adding images but editing tat scroll you see on your top took ages. So now i have decided to stop my post here and write a book review on my other blog for some time. If you want to visit the other blog then click this URL - A reader's Window (Ureeka).

No comments: