Monday, December 24, 2012

Come on!!!

First, a merry Christmas to all of you. And as it is my mom's B'day and if she is luckily reading this "a happy b'day to you mom". As i talked about yesterday i was blank of what to get for Christmas but at last i had got something in mind even though it ain't that great. I bought a pack of assorted sweets with my favourite 4 sweets i.e. kaju barfi, milk cake, ladoo and some brown thingy which i love. My brother as usual got this whole box of snickers.
  Well, today i am not here to talk about that. I have this friend in my tution(no names so let us just call her X) who is a girl. She is just a friend of mine so i keep in touch with her on mobile. Okay i accept that i do message her a lot but that doesn't mean that we have something going on between us. We are just casual friends but my parents don't understand that. You see, i go to an only boys school so even if i keep contact with a girl they think it is a great deal. I don't understand their problem. She is just my good friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohhh..ureeka...

Anonymous said...

Please convey my regards to your friend...

SGK

Anonymous said...

Please convey my regards to your friend...

SGK

Niranjan said...

No need to act smart
Editor