Monday, June 9, 2008

An unbelievable accident

A day in school. Last day and after that.... SUMMER VACATIONS!
It was our break time. I went to my ground . The colour of the sky was changing from blue to yellow, yellow to brown and brown to red. It felt like the temperature was changing. Suddenly; a dust storm. I and my friends [almost all of us] ran to the foyer and stood like a statue. After few seconds my friend looked out and told us that the duststorm was coming towards us. We ran into our classes and shut down the windows. An announcement came that there will be no studies that day. Every one, even I shouted in excitement. But then I had to go to the loo. It was urgent. I went downstairs to the toilet when I saw the duststorm coming upstairs. I told my teacher about it and then she told me to tell the same thing to each and every class in the 3rd floor and to keep the doors closed. I did what she said and went back to my class. I forgot that I had to go to the loo. One boy opened his window and saw a very frightening thing. A boy lying in the playground. Everyone else saw it. I told my teacher about it she stared out of our window. After that we all got to kno0w that it was just a big black coloured plastic bag. The teachers then went out to look if there was any child somewhere else. After a few minutes the duststorm stopped and heavy rain started. I asked my teacher whether we can open the windows. But she said, " No. What if the wind breaks the window." Then we camly sat down on our chairs. Then my loo problem was gone. It felt as if with so much of tension my loo evaporated. :-D . After some time I got a certificate for good singing in the previous day. My mother came to pick me up after few minutes. In my way, the certificate flew away from my mothers hand and fell in dirty rain water because of the heavy wind. My mother picked it up and we sat in our car. We went home, ate lunch and then went out to the railway station. When our train came we went and sat in our seats. After that, the day went normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good little story!

Mr X

Anonymous said...

Loved reading it. Do write more of these :-)