Monday, June 9, 2008

mothers

This is a poem plus short story I wrote.
One day I woke up and went to school.
my mother came to pick me,
She was looking so cute.
I sat in the car and there was a very good smell
I looked down and saw a packet,
I asked my mom and told me with a smile
it is cole bature, arn't you suprised,
when I reached home I told my bro.
when mom came from office she brought me a game,
I huged her and told you are the best.
She did so much for me
I was so happy.
The next day I shouted at her,
I don't remember why,
After some time I felt bad
That I told her that she was the best yesterday
But today I shouted
Then I felt bad.
The next day I didn't shout
she became happy and hugged me
the next day she brought chole bature
and the next day i shouted
My life cycle is like that
so odd isn't it
I don't know what will happen to me.

5 comments:

S. Gopalakrishnan said...

Dear Niranjan,
Your posting vibrates with sincerity. I too used to get Chole and Batture from my mother whenever we regain the atmoshere of love and affection after small small fights. Dear boy, it is the part of the game. Fights with mom is temporal and love for her is unending!
Continue to write. It is a pleasure to read. Tell me in which school are you studying? Where?

Please do mention that too in your future postings

A well wisher

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

Mothers are everything in the world and I know your mother loves you a lot. I liked your poem. It was 'different' as it reflected a small boys innocence.

Keep Blogging!

Mr X

Anonymous said...

hey neeruuu.....baba xlent work ...... i think u r too young to create an awesome blog like dis..actually im bit shocked when i read ur poems n short stories. nywy keep up d good work n all the very best for ur future ..


keep rocking.
"G"

Pradeep Kumar said...

dear niranjan,
you were a tiny tot when you visited us at gurgaon in 2000.we still remember you as a lovely boy. we can be friends if you like. i am 53; my daughteris doing her master's degree while my son is a major in the army. with love,
pradeep.

Anonymous said...

Haha nice poem! Yes it always works that way with Mothers! And it is not going to change even as you grow up! Dont worry, Mothers are made to deal with that :-)