Tuesday, June 10, 2008

an accident

I was playing cricket with my friend. It was the last ball and I had to take four runs to win. My score was 23 for 4. The ball was fast but I hit a paddle sweep. I took three runs. My friend had the ball in his hands and I was running for my forth run but he made me run out. It was a draw. Then we started playing football and I slipped. Ouch!! I shouted but didn't cry. I can't bent my ankle now, when I bend it hurts a lot. From the ankle to my knee it is full of injuries. It hurts till now. I put a bandage but it did not work. When I slept I put a cushion under my leg that no one could touch it while sleeping.

4 comments:

S. Gopalakrishnan said...

My Dear Neeru,
Getting small injuries is part of the game. Go ahead. Play! Play! Play! Do everthing in a playful mood, even your studies. Meanwhile, let me say, I know Santa. he told me that he knows you very well.
Love
Me

Anonymous said...

Ah!
Do not worry, my child. That's a part of the game! When I was small, I used to get fractures every now or then!
Anyway, that was a good score!
I like your blog and will be a frequent visitor. :-)

Mr X

The Minking Than said...

Hope you get well soon. What is the difference between bend and bent :)?

Anonymous said...

nice,cute, but stupid blog.