Monday, November 2, 2015

The Traveller

From the depths of the sea I carry on searching
For that treasure that has long been lost.
From meadows to valleys I carry on dwelling
In search of that gem that has long been gone.
In the sky full of stars I'm in search of a twinkle
In the spectrum of beauty in search of just one.
But forgotten I have that even if I find this blossom
 The blossom also needs to find this one.
But with hope still alive and thirst not quenched
My journey will not end till we meet one day
And with no words to speak and no hands to move
Our eyes will speak all the words to say.
But the sky now red drifting to darkness
All the images now just blurring away
That hand that was once warm on my palm
Now dissolving Into the dusk of day.
As night approached so did conscience
That my own mind had fooled me again
There was no gem, no star, no treasure
All just an illusion cast on me by my emotions
And in this prestige I have been travelling for time untold
As this Inception again starts to take its toll.

No comments: