Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Its time to say goodbye...

Happy new year to all. Well isn't this a great start to a blog? A five month late wish. It is something you will have to deal with it you are free enough to read a blog of a twelfth grade science student. With no time to spare for enjoying, blogging was way back in my to do list during the first five months of 2015. But here I am writing a blog and some science students may even be imagining how I got the time to write this.
This is for all my batchmates. Last year in St.Columba's. Gonna miss you guys a lot




When this journey had begun
All we cared to have was fun,
Never had we imagined that this day would come
Where we would have to say bye to many but some.
Oh I still remember those days when we laughed at another's pain
When our mind and heart were too vain
Oh but still did we enjoy those days when your bottles were our trademarks
And when recess mattered more than marks.
Well those days have passed when friendship was sharing a bar of chocolate,
When there were no boundaries set by expectations and fate.
A time where friendships broke because of breaking your favourite pencil,
And friends were made as we moved to the cooler for bottles to fill.
Then we reached that point when we understood who all were real and who were fake
When we could see through lies and the tales they would make.
When we could understand who were the ones who would stand by you
Who would understand what is like to be in your shoe.
But then love would break the hearts on many
And you would be there to guide me more than any
Staying up all night making sure I'm fine
Making sure i don't do anything stupid and stay in line.
Then there would be those who would be your friendly nemesis
The one who you aspire to beat but will help at time of Crysis.
Who will make you realize that you are your own boss
And his win won't be your loss.
There are so many who have helped me in shaping myself
All our stories won't fit my shelf
But I can assure you that I wont forget you behind
Even though this journey ends you will be there in my mind.
Now as this commences do I realise how much you are worth
Being alongside you all these years was like sitting beside a hearth.
And as this hearth fades away we have to light it back
So our memories don't get engulfed in black.
For now I believe this was just the prologue of our story
While the rest is yet to be written,
By you and me and ask those around us
For ' happily ever after' is yet to come.